[German title: Aufruf für Artikel-Beiträge: HAAMAHA’07 – 11th International Conference on Human Aspects of Advanced Manufacturing Agility and Hybrid Automation]
HAAMAHA’07 – 11th International Conference on Human Aspects of Advanced Manufacturing Agility and Hybrid Automation, Poznan, Poland, 9th-12th July, 2007
The 11th International Conference on Human Aspects of Advanced Manufacturing Agility and Hybrid Automation — HAAMAHA encompasses the 3rd International Conference on Managing Enterprise of the Future and will be held jointly with the 4th International Conference on Ergonomics and Safety for Global Business Quality and Productivity — Ergon-Axia 2007 in Poznan, Poland on 9th-12th July, 2007.
The conference will focus on topics related to integration of people, organization and technology in broadly defined manufacturing, production, and service enterprises. Particular emphasis will be placed on concepts, methods, tools and solutions for improvement market competitiveness, management of change, management of knowledge, product and process quality, and human-system reliability, in the context of unpredictable and turbulent business environment.
TOPIC AREAS FOR HAAMAHA 2007
- New concepts and methods of management
- Enterprise knowledge management
- Future enterprise
- Eterprise development strategy
- Deadline for abstracts: December 15, 2006
- Review notification: February 15, 2007
- Deadline for camera-ready papers: [electronic format only] April 15, 2007
- Deadline for posters: April 30, 2007
- Deadline for proposals for workshops and panel discussions: February 28, 2007
Go to thefor further instructions.