[German title: [Konferenz] Aufruf für Artikel-Beiträge: ISPIM-Asien Konferenz 2007 über “Wissensmanagement …”]
ISPIM-Asia Conference on “Knowledge Management for Productivity and Innovative Approaches to Managing Social and Economic Systems”
The first ISPIM-Asia conference will be held in New Delhi, India on 10-12 January 2007. The first day (10 January 2007) will focus on “Innovative Approaches to Managing Social and Economic Systems: The International Perspective” and will be organized by ISPIM-Asia in collaboration with Singapore Management University, Singapore and Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
The deliberations of 11-12 January 2007 will focus on Knowledge Management for Productivity and Competitiveness. This will be in collaboration with the National Productivity Council, Government of India.
The conference aims at bringing together policy makers, corporate managers, consultants, social and economic entrepreneurs, administrators and social activists on a common platform. The conference will provide the participants an opportunity to share experiences, discuss issues and develop networks and linkages. The conference will feature addresses by international experts and presentation of academic papers, practitioner papers, case studies, short paper presentations as well as workshops and exhibitions.
CALL FOR PAPERS
– Culture and Ethnicity barriers and Social Actions
– International Cooperation / Integration
– Education, training and innovation
– Micro Credit Financing NGO Experiences
– Technology, Entrepreneurship and Creativity
– Environment and Sustainable Development
– Comparative Government Approaches to Business & Society
– Productivity and Competitiveness in Knowledge Economy Emerging Issues
– Diffusion of Knowledge, Knowledge Networks
PUBLICATION OF PRESENTED PAPERS
Papers submitted to the conference will be reviewed and all accepted papers will be published in conference proceedings. Quality reviewed papers will be published in the ‘The Journal of Enterprising Culture’ and ‘International Journal of Technology Management’.
The presenters should use either of the journal formats when submitting the papers.
– 20 October, 2006: Extended abstracts (500-700 words)
– 10 November, 2006: Acceptance notification
– 20 November, 2006: Submission of Full paper
– 5 December 2006: Final submissions & registrations
To contact the conference secretariat, please email email@example.com