[German title: Aufruf für Artikel-Beiträge: TAKMA 2007 – Theorie und Anwendungen von Wissensmanagement – Spetember 2007 (Translate text to: Deutsch)]
Eighth International Workshop on Theory and Applications of Knowledge MAnagement (TAKMA 2007)
Regensburg, Germany, 3-7 September 2007
in conjunction with DEXA 2007
Knowledge Management is a broad field that covers the elicitation/extraction, sharing and application of knowledge within organisations. Each of these areas has received focussed attention in separation to each other; this workshop is intended to bring together academic researchers with developers and users from the industry and public administration to share their expertise on KM aspects that is of interest to other areas. Both researchers and practitioners are encouraged to submit papers to the TAKMA 2006 workshop addressing aspects of the TAKMA theme.
TOPICS of TAKMA workshops include (but are not limited to) the following aspects:
- Extracting Knowledge from Documents
- Knowledge Dissemination using Intranets/Extranets
- Knowledge Integration
- Support Tools for Developing New Knowledge
- Methods and techniques supporting Knowledge Management
- Organisational Learning
- Building Organisational Memories
- Interaction between Workflow and Knowledge Management
- Collaborative and Co-operative Knowledge Management
- Knowledge Management Technology Environments
- HCI in Knowledge Management
- Usability Evaluation of KM Systems
- Knowledge Visualisation
- Case studies and good practices
- Measuring the benefits of KM
- Eliciting and building ontologies
- Ontology-supported applications
- The dark side of KM: knowledge manipulation
- Ethics of Knowledge Management
Submission of papers: 3 March 2007
Notification of acceptance: 14 April 2007
Camera-ready copies: 15 May 2007
Authors are invited to submit research contributions or practical experience reports in English (not more than 5 pages in IEEE format). Accepted are postscript, pdf or word format via email to Nicole Koenderink (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The papers accepted for TAKMA 2007 will be published in the IEEE workshop proceedings of DEXA 2007.
Information on the workshop location and the DEXA conference clusters is available at the DEXA main page.