- EDITOR: From the Editor’s Desk
- IN MEMORIAM : Melissie Rumizen — Spirit, Life and Light
- ABOUT KMPro: Update on Membership Growth, New Programs and New Member Benefits
- KM IN ACTION: Unknown Unknowns — Gibberish or Wisdom?
- KM CASE STUDY: Integrating Strategic IT Adoptions with Knowledge Management Projects
- KM IN ACTION: Melinda Bickerstaff –The Raconteur Extraordinaire — Real-world Storytelling
- KM PH.D. CANDIDATE’S PAPER: Conclusion — Impact of Structure in Explicit Knowledge Transfer and Recall
- KM EMPIRICAL RESEARCH: Empirical Investigation of Success and Failure Factors of Capability Maturity Model Implementation (CMMI )
- KM BOOK REVIEW : And the Whippoorwill…Review of “Information Anxiety”
Read the articles online.
© Copyright 2006 Knowledge Management Professional Society, Inc. (KMPro)