[German title: [Konferenz] Aufruf für Artikel-Beiträge: I-KNOW 2007, Graz, Austria (Translate text to: Deutsch)]
I-KNOW 07 – 7th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT, 5 – 7 September 2007, Graz, Austria
Knowledge management has been called everything from innovative and crucial to new wine in old bottles and dead. Usually, different perceptions spring from different perspectives. The aim of I-KNOW is to bring a broad array of these perspectives together, to learn from each other and to jointly find promising ways ahead for the future. In 2007, this will be reflected by putting special emphasis on discovering and comprehensively managing knowledge relationships, and on service-based knowledge management solutions.
Now in its seventh year, I-KNOW has a tradition of bringing together Europe´s leading researchers and practitioners involved in knowledge management. Attracting more than 500 attendees, I-KNOW is the premier conference on knowledge management in Europe. I-KNOW provides a perfect opportunity to stay abreast of the latest developments in the field. Both the human/organizational perspective and the technology perspective are covered. The novelty and the quality of the accepted contributions are ensured by a high-calibre program committee featuring international experts on a broad range of knowledge management topics.Beginning in 2007, I-KNOW will be complemented by I-MEDIA (), the First International Conference on New Media Technology, which will be held concurrently with I-KNOW. This extension reflects the increasing importance and convergence of knowledge management and new media technologies.
I-KNOW 07 invites the submission of original contributions from academic, public and industrial/commercial sectors. The conference focus is on application-oriented research with emphasis on information technologies for knowledge management and new management tools and methods. We welcome papers which present methods, tools, technologies best practices and case studies.
Submissions for the thematic tracks on the first conference day should address:
- Knowledge Organisation and Semantic Technologies
- Integrating Working and Learning in Business
- Task and Process Exploration and Modelling
- Knowledge Visualization and Knowledge Discovery
- Knowledge Sharing using Social Software
Regular paper submissions for the second and third dayof I-KNOW ’07 may include but are not limited to:
- Identifying Relationships between different kinds of Knowledge Entities
- Making Use of Knowledge Relationships
- Service-oriented Architectures for Knowledge Management Systems
- Service-based Knowledge Management
- Orchestration of Knowledge Management Services
- Distributed Knowledge Management
- Semantic Technologies and Systems
- Social Network Analysis
- Knowledge Work Productivity
- Communication and Collaboration in Knowledge Management
- Context and Usage Pattern Identification and Management
- Agile Approaches to Knowledge Management
02 April 2007: Full paper submission (4-8 pages)
21 May 2007: Notification of acceptance
25 June 2007: Final version (8 pages)
5-7 September 2007: I-KNOW Conference
By upload to www.i-know.at/submission
File types: PDF (preferred), Word for Windows
For further information and submission go to the conference website.