[German title: ISPIM 2007 Konferenz: Verlängerte Einreichungsfrist für Artikel-Beiträge – 19. Januar 2007 (Translate text to: Deutsch)]
International Society for Professional Innovation Management (ISPIM) 2007 Conference: Innovation for Growth: The Challenges for East & West, Warsaw, Poland: 17-20 June 2007
The 2007 ISPIM Conference will be held in Warsaw, Poland on 17-20 June 2007. Organised by ISPIM and supported by Technology Partners Foundation, this conference will bring together academics, business leaders, consultants and other professionals involved in innovation management. The conference will include dedicated academic and practitioner tracks as well as workshops and keynote sessions.
- Culture and cultural differences/experiences and social behaviour
- Commercialising and financing innovation
- Education and training in innovation
- Environment and sustainable development
- Learning and knowledge management
- Open innovation, organisations and virtuality
- Regional innovation policy
- Service innovations
- Technology, entrepreneurship and creativity
- Tools for technology commercialisation (managed by TII)
Submissions are encouraged from academics, business leaders and consultants – reflecting the nature of the ISPIM community.
19 January 2007: Extended abstracts (800-1000 words) or practitioner outlines
28 February 2007: Acceptance notification
30 April 2007: Final submissions & registrations
For more Information go to the conference website.