Data Portability for the Social Web & more …
- Sören Auer: “Cofundos is based on the vision that the whole is more than the sum of its parts.”
- Matthias Samwald: “We need to achieve some basic ethics of creating Semantic Web content… Life science communities might be able to pave the way…”
- New appointments for seminars are available now
- Ten digital trends to watch out for in 2008
- hakia.com Raises Total Funding to $21 Million
- Powerset’s 2008 Promise: A Wikipedia Search Engine
- New W3C Standard for opening up data on the Semantic Web
- The Google Algorithm Is Changing
- The possibilities of an XML-based information delivery framework on the desktop
- All roads lead to the social Web
- Semantic Web: What Is The Killer App?
- Can RSS & XML Help Us Build the Data Web?
- Tagging: People-Powered Metadata for the Social Web
Social Tagging in der Wissensorganisation, 21. – 22. January 2008, Tübingen / Germany
European digital library (EDL) conference, 31. January. – 01. February 2008, Frankfurt a. M./ Germany
BlogTalk 2008, 03. – 04. March 2008, Cork / Ireland
Trust 2008, 11. – 12. March 2008, Villach / Austria
Topic Maps 2008, 02. – 04. April. 2008, Oslo / Norway
Read the full newsletter online.
copyright © Semantic Web Company