[Deutscher Titel: IBM Executive Business Institute Spotlight On, 7/2008 (Spezial: Web 2.0)]
IBM Executive Business Institute Spotlight On, July 2008
Web 2.0 – It’s Not Something to be Afraid of
Knowing your customers and employees might have once been about what you wanted them to know, and when. No longer. The workplace and marketplace have become town centers with virtual water coolers where you don’t stand a chance of owning the message. Learning how to take advantage of that water cooler is something businesses need to grasp. Welcome to Web 2.0.
- Just focus on what really matters
- “Nothing endures but change”
- Web 1.0 Web 2.0 and coming soon…Web 3.0
- Web 2.0: Use it or lose it
- It’s a question of How, not What
- Open your gates or have them opened for you
- IBM knows collaboration and Web 2.0
Read the full spotlight online.
© 2008 IBM Executive Business Institute. All rights reserved.