[Deutscher Titel: IEEE Intelligent Systems, 23 (4), 2008 – interessante Artikel]
Dimitris Apostolou, Gregoris Mentzas, Bertin Klein, Andreas Abecker, Wolfgang Maass,
“Interorganizational Knowledge Exchanges,”
IEEE Intelligent Systems, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 65-74, Jul/Aug, 2008
- Abstract: The INKASS (Intelligent Knowledge Assets Sharing and Trading knowledge exchange system couples case-based reasoning with ontologies to assist match-making between knowledge offers and knowledge demands in an interorganizational context. A tool suite lets system administrators maintain and improve the knowledge exchange.
- Index Terms: knowledge management, information search and retrieval
- DOI (Link): http://doi.ieeecomputersociety.org/10.1109/MIS.2008.68
Valentina Tamma, Terry R. Payne,
“Is a Semantic Web Agent a Knowledge-Savvy Agent?”
IEEE Intelligent Systems, vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 82-85, Jul/Aug, 2008
- Abstract: Increasingly, modern conflict and military activity require soldiers to carry out their missions within foreign cultures in which the civilian populace rather than a battlefield becomes the focal point. So, from the commander to the soldier on the street, the warfighter must understand the society’s values and the motivations of the groups within it. Gaming can help the military train soldiers for this new type of conflict.
- Index Terms: human dimension, culture, warfare, gaming, tools, utility function, agent-based models, Bayesian inference, systems dynamics models
- DOI (Link): http://doi.ieeecomputersociety.org/10.1109/MIS.2008.69
Copyright © IEEE, Inc. All rights reserved.