[Deutscher Titel: [Konferenz] Aufruf für Artikel-Beiträge: International Conference on Knowledge Management and Intellectual Capital, Februar 2009, Indien]
– International Conference on Knowledge Management and Intellectual Capital, February 26-27, 2009, IMT Ghaziabad, India
Abstract Submission (Extended): 15 October 2008
Call for Papers
Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad, India, Centre for Knowledge Systems, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Mexico and World Capital Institute, the leading international think tank in Knowledge Based Development, are jointly organizing the first International Conference on Knowledge Management and Intellectual Capital (ICKMIC2009) at IMT, Ghaziabad India on February 26 & 27, 2009. This will provide a forum for exchange of current trends in theory and practice of disciplines related to Knowledge Management and Intellectual Capital. You are invited to participate in the Conference and submit papers for presentation in the Conference and publication in the accompanying Conference Publication.
Knowledge Management as a discipline has rapidly grown over the years. There is an increasing realization on the part of corporate sector organizations to harness knowledge and intellectual capital as their most valuable resources. The focus of knowledge management has also enlarged from technological aspects to human and cultural aspects. The importance of transforming organizations into learning organizations has become increasingly evident to the business leaders. Promoting innovations through knowledge management and management of intellectual property rights related issues, both at national as well as corporate levels, have also taken centre-stage in today’s increasingly competitive economies. The applications of Knowledge Management have also substantially permeated into the development sector, thanks to the early initiatives taken by pioneers such as the World Bank. The emergence of concepts such as Knowledge Cities in the recent years reflects the trend towards blending the disciplines of Knowledge Management with other disciplines such as Urban Planning. At another level, the valuation of intellectual capital and its reporting have attracted considerable attention of the researchers, industry and even administrators in the governments in different parts of the world.
The proposed International Conference on Knowledge Management and Intellectual Capital will aim at providing an overview of the current trends in these fields through conference papers, research findings, case studies and innovative practices shared by academicians, industry professionals, knowledge management professionals in development agencies and research scholars. The Conference is being organized by the Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad, India in collaboration with The Centre for Knowledge Systems, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Mexico and the World Capital Institute, the leading international think tank in Knowledge Based Development. The conference venue will be IMT, Ghaziabad and the dates are February 26 & 27, 2009.
The following broad themes have been identified for the conference:
- Knowledge Management in Corporate Sector Organisations
- Knowledge Sharing, social networks and Learning Organisations
- Intellectual Capital valuation and reporting
- Knowledge-based Development and Knowledge Cities
- Organisation Value Chain & Information Technology
- Business Intelligence
- Internet Technologies and Computer-supported Collaborative Work
- Technology Management
- Management of Innovation and Intellectual Property
- Abstract Submission: 15 September 2008
- Abstract Submission (Extended): 15 October 2008
- Communication of Acceptance of Abstract 20 September 2008
- Communication of Acceptance of Abstract (Extended): 20 October 2008
- Full Paper Submission 15 October 2008
- Full Paper Submission (Extended): 15 November 2008
- Notification of Acceptance/ Revision Request/ Rejection of Paper 15 November 2008
- Notification of Acceptance/ Revision Request/ Rejection of Paper (Extended): 15 December 2008
- Final Paper Submission 30 November 2008
- Final Paper Submission (Extended): 30 December 2008
- Early Registration 30 November 2008
- Early Registration (Extended): 30 December 2008
For more information go to the.