[Deutscher Titel: [Journal] Aufruf für Artikel-Beiträge: Wissens- und Lernnetzwerke in Organisationen]
Call for Papers
European Journal of International Management (EJIM)
Special issue on “Knowledge and Learning Networks in Organizations”
- Full paper submission deadline: October 31 2008
We would like to draw your attention to a special issue “Knowledge and Learning Networks in Organizations” in European Journal of International Management (EJIM) and ask you to submit your work to be considered for publication in this special issue. EJIM has just recently been approved as an ISI journal, which makes it an even more attractive journal for publishing your work.
With the special issue “Knowledge and Learning Networks in organizations” we aim to bring together innovative empirical research and conceptual work with strong implications for producing further insight about knowledge and learning networks in organizations. Multilevel research and research simultaneously using multiple theoretical backgrounds are especially welcome.
Submissions are encouraged to be related but are not restricted to the following topics:
- The social network perspective to organizational learning and knowledge transfer
- The effect of contextual factors (e.g., organizational structure, leadership, organizational culture, HRM practices, work design) on organizational learning and knowledge networks
- Effects of homophily and physical proximity on organizational learning and knowledge networks
- Dynamics of knowledge and learning networks
- Knowledge and learning networks and organizational performance
- Other consequences of learning and knowledge networks (e.g., innovation)
- Interaction between knowledge and learning networks and other intra- and inter-organizational networks
The special issue is limited to a maximum of 7 papers and is scheduled for early 2010.
The authors submitting their work should follow instructions that apply for regular EJIM papers: http://www.inderscience.com/mapper.php?id=31. Please note that submitted paper should be between 5000-7000 words including references. All submitted papers will go through the standard double-blind reviewing process.
However, we would appreciate if you could communicate your intention to submit your work as soon as possible.
If you have any other questions about the special issue do not hesitate to contact us.