- EDITOR: From the Editor’s Desk
- ABOUT KMPro: Update on Membership Growth, New Programs and New Member Benefits
- KM IN ACTION: How Knowledge Management Professionals Can Improve Cross-Project Learning in Project- Based Organizations (Jerry L Julian)
- KM RESEARCH: Discretionary Effort – “Can We Really Account for Performance Surge?” (Kurt April and Victor Katoma)
- KM THOUGHT LEADER: Collaborative Knowledge for Capability Building (Hubert Saint-Onge)
- KM CONFERENCE UPDATE: KM World and Intranets Conference 2008 (Jane Dysart)
Read the full issue online
© Knowledge Management Professional Society, Inc. (KMPro). All rights reserved.